Pamalama Jo Designs owns copyright protection for the designs and patterns sold here. We hope you enjoy making these quilts and other projects for your own personal use. When purchasing a Pamalama Jo Designs' pattern you have been granted certain rights and privileges.
You have the right to:
- Make the quilts or other projects for your personal, non-commercial use.
(This means you cannot make items to be sold.)
- Use the designs (drawings) on clothing or projects for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Change the size of the design to your personal preference.
You DO NOT have the right to:
- Duplicate any part of any pattern (directions, photos or designs) for any reason for distribution to others.
- Produce any quantity of finished products for sale, either by yourself or through others such as charities or non-profits
- Place the appliqué designs on any items for sale.
- Sell items with the appliqué designs online on any website or platform.
Thank you for following copyright law and for supporting designers like us. For any exceptions to these rules, please contact us by email to obtain written permission.