Protecting your private information is our priority. This statement of policy applies to Pamalama Jo Designs
) and governs data collection and usage. By using the PJD
website, you consent to the data collection practices used in this statement.
Effective as of November 19, 2019
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available to you on the site. These may include (a) registering for an account on our site or signing up for our newsletter; (b) sending us an email message; (c) requesting services from PJD, such as trunk shows, workshops or lectures; (d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- We collect and store your personal information to operate our website and to provide the services and/or products you have requested.
- We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PJD or our affiliates.
- PJD does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- PJD may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PJD, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- PJD may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PJD or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PJD; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the PJD website, or the public.
- PJD may keep track of the websites and pages used of our user's visit within PJD, in order to determine what PJD products or services are most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within PJD.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PJD. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for general operation, quality control and statistics on our website.
- We respect your privacy and give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of PJD by contacting us here at PJD by email, telephone or mail.